Usability audit (or UX analysis of the site) is a comprehensive analysis of the site aimed at checking the quality of content, page design, and structure of the site, as part of which a comparative analysis of the competitor is carried out.
WHAT IS USABILITY?
Each usability audit is unique
There is no universal usability audit checklist. The sites differ from each other in terms of subject matter, structure, content presentation format, and various methods of interaction with the user. Therefore, there can be many examples of usability audits: but they will not be similar to yours.
Analysis of promoted pages
- We check the compliance of the content with the user’s request
- We write detailed recommendations on texts
- We analyze the existing design from the point of view of ease of use
- We offer new or simplify old selling points
Analysis of site design and page structure
- Analysis of the main page
- Analysis of the navigation menu
- Recommendations for the content of product and service pages
- Detection of meaningless and duplicate information
- Analysis of selling blocks (functionality, design)
Recommendations for auxiliary pages and a blog
- We check for compliance with the EAT parameter (experience, authority, trust)
- Recommendations for pages: about us, contacts, others
- Analysis of the blog page and articles (selectively)
- Checking the quality of uploaded content
STAGES OF USABILITY AUDIT
Each advancing page is analyzed individually.
First, we study your niche and compare the TOP pages of competitors.
Then we conduct a comparative analysis of your site and study all the elements step by step:
- Website header
- The first screen of the page
- Functional elements on the page
- Text component of the page
- Design and display of the page on different devices
- UX analysis of contact forms, site sections, navigation
- Website footer
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions About Usability Audit
What is a usability audit?
A usability audit is a process of examining the interface of a website or application to identify usability issues and offer recommendations for improving the user experience.
What usability issues can be identified during an audit?
During a usability audit, various issues can be identified, such as difficulty navigating, poor readability of text, inconvenient page layout, and many others.
What are the benefits of a usability audit?
A usability audit can bring several benefits, such as increasing the usability of a website or application, improving the user experience, increasing conversion and customer retention.
What methods are used during a usability audit?
Various methods can be used during a usability audit, such as expert analysis, user testing, surveys, and analysis of data collected from users.
What are the stages of a usability audit?
A usability audit includes several stages such as analyzing requirements and goals, collecting data, analyzing data, identifying problems, and making recommendations for usability improvements.