Job opening at Seobanda
Project manager (SEO, PPC, SMM)
To jointly achieve project results, we, the Seobanda company, are opening a vacancy for which we are looking for an organized, ambitious, results-oriented Project Manager who is a team leader and ready for interesting tasks.
If you are interested in challenges and constant development, this job is perfect for you!
What tasks will the Project Manager fulfill :
– carry out the entire range of work with the customer: from the presentation of the company to contract conclusion and control of project implementation at all levels;
– searching for new customers;
– constantly maintain communication with customers;
– organize and control your work on project tasks;
– preparation of the terms of reference for specialists;
– generate new ideas for projects with the team;
– constantly develop in a professional direction.
You are suitable for us if:
– you have successful work experience in one of the following fields: — SMM, PRS, and target; — development, SEO, and CRM;
– you can bring your point of view simply and convincingly to the interlocutor;
-you can clearly set tasks for yourself and colleagues, monitor their implementation, and achieve results;
– you know how to find a creative approach to solving problem situations;
– you have the desire to develop and grow financially.
What we offer:
– stable, high salary (rate +% based on the results of the interview);
– engaging work with the possibility of personal development and career growth;
– continuous development (training courses, seminars);
All these conditions are created just for you! Interested in the job opportunity – send your resume, and we will get to know each other:)
Working in our company is not only about performing routine tasks but also about constant personal and professional development.
Seobanda is a product IT company that not only develops but also promotes its own and outsourced products. We are currently looking for an SEO specialist for our team.
– business experience in SEO from 2 years in the Western market;
– experience in promoting projects in highly competitive niches;
– knowledge of basic SEO trends and SEO best practices;
– confident user: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Spreadsheet;
– Basic understanding of WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- development and implementation of SEO strategy (semantics, content, links, optimization, etc.);
- analysis of competitors, search for the growth point of the project; designation of KPI projects;
- preparation of terms of reference and control of their implementation.
- on-page optimization;
- monitoring of work projects and analysis of their dynamics;
- analysis of niches, issues, competitors, and implementation of best practices.
– A young and friendly team;
– working hours from 09:00 to 18:00;
– the possibility of career and professional growth;
– official employment, paid vacation, and sick leave;
– pizza, drinks, and board games at the expense of the company;
– we are for sports, so we play volleyball, football, and basketball every week;
– coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, and a good mood every day.
We are waiting for your resume indicating the desired salary level.