Technical audit of the site for:
- speed increase (20% conversion loss per second)
Technical audit of the site is a comprehensive analysis of your site to check loading speed, content indexing, display on different devices and other errors that prevent the site from getting TOP in Google.
What is included in a technical audit?
- Hidden errors in the code and information component of the site are revealed.
- All errors found in this audit are critical to ranking in search engines.
- Based on the results of this audit, you receive a clear terms of reference for correction for your web programmer
Technical warehouse site audit:
- Sitemap XML
- Broken Links “Infinite Pages”
- Availability of the 404 page. Correctness of the work
- Main mirror
- Duplicate pages
- Web analytics systems
- Assignment of the region (if the site passed promotion)
- Internal links
- CNC (comprehensible URL)
- Site loading speed
- Garbage in the code
- The noindex tag
- A non-clickable menu item in its category
- Logo clickability
- Are breadcrumbs installed?
- Is the encoding specified in the code
- Absolute and relative internal references
- HTML validator
- CSS validator
- Checking for additional errors that affect the speed of loading the site and the correctness of its display.
Checking the information warehouse site
- Correctness of indexing
- How much in the main Yandex/Google index
- The site is not under the filter?
- Site structure. Addresses, CNC, attachment
- Update frequency
- Text size
Checking stock links of sites
- The correctness of the weight distribution of the pages
- Recommendations for relinking
- Backlink analysis
- Analysis of outgoing links
- Analysis of the mass of links of competitors (general report)
- Social buttons and widgets on the site
- The attractiveness of snippets
- Micro marking
- Is there a Favicon
- Is the company represented in Google maps, 2Gis.