Promotion on YouTube
Need reviews? Subscribers?
Promotion on YouTube is a set of measures to optimize your YouTube channel, selection of tags, descriptions for existing videos, collection of keywords and instructions for creating new videos
What is included in YouTube promotion
Promoting a YouTube channel is a step-by-step process. It simultaneously covers four stages: optimization of existing videos, competitive analysis of videos and other channels, drawing up technical tasks for the creation of new videos.
- We look at the percentage of views, likes, comments
- We select keywords for the video
- We optimize descriptions and titles
- We select tags, hashtags
- We collect videos into playlists
- We study the structure of your channel
- We study videos and channels of competitors
- We analyze the video format of competitors and the quality of editing
- We create a summary report on content creation methods
- Choosing the optimal time-keeping
- Writing a script template with competitor analysis
- Collection of keywords for video tags
- Choosing the most attractive title
- Writing a description for a video
- Selection of up to three hashtags
The YouTube channel promotion strategy is based on video selection and its promotion. Depending on the type of video, the strategy for its promotion may differ.
What for he promotion of video is needed?
A YouTube channel is a powerful source of income for your business. And the income can be
Direct – you can place ads both directly and with the help of AdSense – built-in advertising from Google.
Mediated – you can get customers to your site due to the fact that viewers of your channel will write to you in personal messages / on the site / in messengers in order to order your services and your goods.